cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need one more day

isoslapppqppq
Explorer

My plan has been suspended but I need a couple more days to pay. I can’t make money without internet so please can you unsuspend my services so I can make some money over the next couple of days to pay?

3 REPLIES 3
isoslapppqppq
Explorer

And before anyone says to contact CS, I can’t because I can’t make calls, send messages or anything. I am using hotspot login on my suspended router to post this

@isoslapppqppq , you can contact EE using something like Skype or any other phone, which is free to ring them:

Nothing we can do here, this is not customer service and there is no account access, we would have no idea who you are either.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@isoslapppqppq wrote:

And before anyone says to contact CS, I can’t because I can’t make calls, send messages or anything.

Contacting CS is the correct path in this scenario. You don't need to use an EE phone or even a mobile, to call.

As per https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/billing-usage-and-top-up/paying-my-bill/what-should-i-do-if-i-cant-pa...