Sue244
Visitor

How can I cancel my account please

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sue244   You need to give 30 day’s notice of termination.  You do this by calling customer services.   If you intend of keeping your phone number you can just text PAC' to 65075 you then give that code to the new network and this will terminate your EE account/contract.   If you are still within your minimum term you’ll have to pay the contract term with a 4% discount.   

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sue244   You need to give 30 day’s notice of termination.  You do this by calling customer services.   If you intend of keeping your phone number you can just text PAC' to 65075 you then give that code to the new network and this will terminate your EE account/contract.   If you are still within your minimum term you’ll have to pay the contract term with a 4% discount.   

baser999
Contributor
Contributor

I’d been with EE for many many years and out of contract since 2018 and finally got around to transferring my mobile to Sky months ago; I requested PAC, all sorted. For whatever reason I never transferred my linked iPad account at the same time so went through to EE today, assuming that since the iPad had its own number I’d need a PAC number, told that wouldn’t be necessary but I still have to give 30 days notice !! Don’t recall giving similar notice on the mobile.
Sounds like EE just squeezing another £8 out of me for the final month 😡

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @baser999 

Thanks for coming back here. 

You would need to provide 30 days notice to cancel the contract, you can find full details in our How do I cancel my contract with EE? Help page. 

Leanne 🙂

@baser999 : When you port your mobile no. using a PAC when you are beyond the min. term no notice is needed & your contract is auto cancelled when you port.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Hatto100
Visitor

How to cancel my ee

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hatto100 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking of leaving, it could be worth speaking to our Mobile Care team about this.

Here is the information you're looking for, though: How Do I Cancel My Contract with EE?

Chris