Iphone

Baz43
Explorer

How do I remove a phone number from my account  and I have finished paid for it now 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

There's two ways you can remove a contract phone from a pay-monthly billing account

1: Transfer of ownership, whereby someone else takes over legal ownership of the phone, and it's transferred to a different billing account

2: 30days notice of cancellation - the phone is disconnected and contract cancelled 30days after giving that notice to CS on 150.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

There's two ways you can remove a contract phone from a pay-monthly billing account

1: Transfer of ownership, whereby someone else takes over legal ownership of the phone, and it's transferred to a different billing account

2: 30days notice of cancellation - the phone is disconnected and contract cancelled 30days after giving that notice to CS on 150.

Baz43
Explorer
Hi my name is charmaine I was just wondering how to remove someone who has finished paid for the phone please can you help me please and thank you 
[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You asked the same question yesterday, and it was answered above.