cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge price in increase 2 for upgrade

Colinday25
Investigator
Investigator

I have been keeping an eye on upgrade costs for samsung devices.

2 days prior to my contract expiring I see costs have massively increased,  why such a huge increase?

You are highly likely to loose my business and I will port to a cheaper network!

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Colinday25     If your contract was about to expire why didn’t you upgrade?  You can upgrade 45 days before your contract minimum term.   

It's my choice when I upgrade or if I do.

I wanted to compare costs against other networks so was waiting until I was out of contract .

EE seems to be the most expensive now !

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Colinday25,

Has your price plan cost changed, or have you incurred additional charges outside of your plan?

James

I think you are misunderstanding   before today the minimum monthly cost for a samsun s23 ultra was £55 per month but now it's £62 per month , so what has changed !

Leanne_T

Hi @Colinday25 

Price plan costs and offers can change and all available plans will show in the EE Shop online. If you would like to discuss upgrading please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

Chan091
Visitor

Ive been a customer will EE since 2011. I am due an upgrade ive had a look and compared prices... o2 are offering an unlimited data plan on the s23 ultra for £50 and you are offering it for £70+ i think after 12 years its time i leave... disappointed EE

Katie_B

Hello @Chan091

I am sorry to hear you have not been able to find a suitable deal online. 

Please give us a call so our upgrades team can look into this further for you. 

Katie

Ronnie-B
Visitor

You Knew your contract was about to end so yes rightly check the prices ( cost of living crisis ) means prices are rising all the time. if you had called 150 from your phone and told them you were not happy and will leave and go elsewhere ( for a far inferior service in my opinion) they would have offered you a deal to keep you. Personally I bought my latest phone directly from Samsung ( Z| flip 5 ) traded in my z flip 4 and I pay £16 ( that is correct) per month for 2 years then I can return it. trade it again. or pay £180 and keep it. I'm sim only with EE £22 per month total phone outlay £38 per month.