cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Queries

Haux86
Explorer

Hi, 

I've recently come up for an upgrade with EE, I'm not familiar with the website, but I've been with EE for over 2 years and when I'm looking at the upgrade options I had some questions I'm hoping someone could help answer?

1) On the upgrades it doesn't mention anything I can see about texts (outside of WhatsApp) or phone calls on the plans, are these automatically included? If not, how do I find out that information?

2) The price hike in March 23, is this the first time we've had a price hike? Just that it suggests its done this before but my price has never changed with my time on EE (almost 3 years). 

3) Am I right in saying regarding the price change if I take out a plan today on £53 a month, at the end of March this will increase to £58, and this would then potentially increase to £63 the following year if rates continued at that level? 

Thanks for your help

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Haux86  Text and calls are unlimited,  there has been a price increase at the end of March for years now.   It’s Decembers (I think )  CPI+3.9%.    The CPI for the following year could be lower so it might not go up as much as this year.    I’m very surprised you’re never had a price increase.   And all networks do this.    

Haux86
Explorer

Thanks Chris this was really useful, 

When you've said that I've just done a run through of the accounts, and you're right it has changed so that's my bad. I started on £35 and for some reason after my plan finished it reduced back down to £34 and I hadn't realised the change but it did fluctuate in between.