cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family move from Plusnet

CarlH
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently with EE and have an ongoing contract, however my wife and children all need to move from Plusnet to EE. I have used the codes supplied for the deals and wish to pursue, however, when I click buy on the SIM only deals, the page goes to a start page on EE and I cant continue to purchase, when I log in the days are just what's on offer to me as an existing EE Customer. . 

Is there a simple way of transferring these 3 x mobile numbers to EE ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@CarlH  if you mean the links from Plusnet, then you will confuse things as soon as you log in to MYEE as it then knows you are a customer. 

You may need to use a device that has not been used on MYEE to get the PN deals, then ask CS to move things if that is what you need. 

Alternatively, give the Mobile Care Team a call, I am sure they will be able to sort you out.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@CarlH  if you mean the links from Plusnet, then you will confuse things as soon as you log in to MYEE as it then knows you are a customer. 

You may need to use a device that has not been used on MYEE to get the PN deals, then ask CS to move things if that is what you need. 

Alternatively, give the Mobile Care Team a call, I am sure they will be able to sort you out.

CarlH
Contributor
Contributor

Thats exactly what it's doing. It's recognising me as a customer. I might just get each family member to do it individually. 😉

Thanks for the quick reply 🙂

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

No worries, glad to have been able to help.

CarlH
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I appear to have moved one family member over to EE successfully this week and now looking to move the second family member over. Both members are of an age whereby they have set up their own DD as new EE Customers complete with the Plusnet Deals. However, I have 17yr old who cant sign up with EE as she needs to be 18, despite having a back account etc. 

I have tried adding an extra SIM through the Plusnet Deals to my own EE account but the deal disappears and is not possible to add onto my own basket to checkout. Ideally I would like to set her up with a DD and get her credit scoring on a good path. However, I think I will have to accept her being added onto my own account, but don't know how to get the deal added to my account. 

Any assistance appreciated. 

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@CarlH   as per my first reply, give the Mobile Care Team a call.

CarlH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Mustrum 

I was hoping for an easier way to avoid that, as you can be sat there for hours.

Might have no choice. I presume you mean the EE Care Team, not Plusnet?

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@CarlH  yes EE. It will need manual intervention to do what you want.

I have never had to wait more than a few mins to get help - or do they do ring back now?

CarlH
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you 😉