cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra cost to my plan

Angel9128
Explorer

It looks like I have been charged twice to one  number. 

I have a few numbers added to my bill, recently I have added another number, and took pay monthly phone for my doughter (iPhone 14). 

I have my monthly charge for line and device plus extra cost with same description for a little more then my usual monthly price for this phone. 

As this is an iPhone and I am the Android fun, are there an extra charges for iPhones I am not aware off, or this may be like one off charge for adding a new line? 

Thanks for any help. 

Pic.includeed.

Screenshot_20231210_124352.jpg

Screenshot_20231210_124357.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

One of your pictures contains your mobile number so won't be approved for public view, but I can see it.

Your screenshots suggest a partial-month charge which would be the case for any number added or plan-altered partway through the billing cycle.

The full bill view normally has a graphic explaining the pro-rata charges.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

One of your pictures contains your mobile number so won't be approved for public view, but I can see it.

Your screenshots suggest a partial-month charge which would be the case for any number added or plan-altered partway through the billing cycle.

The full bill view normally has a graphic explaining the pro-rata charges.

Angel9128
Explorer

Hi,

Thanks for replay. 

I just checked a full billing and it looks like EE have charged me one off payments this month as I upgraded one number with new phone and took additional line with iPhone and I had extra one off charges for both! 

It make sense and next to this month bill I have given usual monthly charges in total and it will be less in January. 

Thanks again!