cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exact package swap ?.

JL1951
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to swap an existing BT package to EE without changes ?, Told by BT it was, EE now offering huge price incrrease for similar but not identical package.

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @JL1951

Thanks for coming here. 

What are the packages you are looking at?

Katie

Hi Katie, thanks for your time. Six weeks ago YES six weeks ago I was told by BT that I could transfer my original package to EE probably with savings. The agent looked at what I had and said

@Katie_B wrote:

Hello @JL1951

Thanks for coming here. 

Katie

@Katie_B wrote:

Hello @JL1951

Thanks for coming here. 

Katie

all done, some items were however left off and the cost was higher. Now having spoken to senior people who make great promises no one it seems wants to talk to me, the current package they have me on is it seems all inclusive costing £125 a quarter more. They admitted their original mistake and paid £70 compensation off of the first  bill but left me on something I do not want, All sky sport and cinama channels for instance.  I cannot afford that as I am in my seventies living on state pension. I have detailed below my original BT package.  Regards, John.

Broadband Package + 500 minutes call plan = £214.56 quarter.

TV & Entertainment package. HD & 4K, Sport ( All TNT Sports + Eurosports. Now Entertainment Pass, Gold, Alibi, etc.

£107.43 quarter.

Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JL1951 I'm sorry, we'll need to take a look to see if anything can be done to help. I'll send you a private message so you can contact us with your details. 

Neil