Dont join

Matut
Visitor

Worst provider I ever used regret the day I joined. Scammed and held into a contract,  overcharged for 2 years, stupid stupid .mistake of thinking they would be better and now scammed into another incorrect contract. 

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Do you want to give any details of how this alleged scamming came about?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can only be forced into a contract by you saying "Yes". You always have the word "No" in your repertoire.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Matut , it is up to you to keep an eye on your contract and payments, and after two years, if you do not want an upgrade or continue your contract to give 30 days notice. You could also have downgraded to a cheaper contract, EE do not scam you or force you into a contract, maybe give us more information as to what has happened. Contracts are for two years from the day you sign up, but have fourteen days to change your mind from the day you signed up, so the onus is on you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.