cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas is coming up and my EE BIll is the last thing on my mind

Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have legit got Christmas presents to think about getting and I’m sorry I cannot afford to pay my EE bill because I have Christmas presents to get 

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you're having difficulty paying your bill at the same time as buying Xmas pressies  you need to contact CS urgently to come to a repayment arrangement - see Help if you can't pay your bill

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you for your reply Ray! I am currently on text with support as we speak 

If you didn’t know I have bad anxiety when it comes to paying bills, and I had requested a 30 day extension to pay my bill because it is Christmas and I want to get presents for my family, I remember one time I had to extend my time to pay the bill and they agreed with it and comforted me saying that it won’t get higher, next minute they lied, and it went higher ( I was paying around £20 per month for my contract and they bumped it up to £40) now I do have my bill which costing me (£250.16 don’t know why it’s that high I’m only paying for my phone, iPad, beats fit pro and a PS5) so imagine doubling that!? Bare that in mind I get support from the government £280 per month from them and if EE dares to double my bill I won’t be able to afford it and then they will be lying again! So I’ve been stressing out about my bill and I don’t know what to do? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Mikeyevans_2003 

I am very sorry to hear this and can understand how stressful this must be for you. 

To discuss your bills and payments please give us a call on 150, the team will be happy to look into your account and see what they can do to help.

For further support please see our Problems Paying Your Bill and Available Help, page. 

Thank you. 

Leanne.