cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see my mobile phone bill

MaryAna
Explorer

I got a text message with a link to my bill but the link does not show a bill. All I can do is see my profile,  shop for more phones and other stuff - but no bill. 

One reply says to go to Contracts and Billing but that option doesn't exist.

Surely a link that clearly states ' you can view you bill' should be able to manage to link to my bill.

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What are you using to try & see it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
I'm just using the link from the ee text message ee.co.uk/bills.
I have now found the billing link and it tries to load the bill but when it's almost finished loading, it just starts again!
I am giving up and not wasting any more time on this as it will be easier to check my bank account tomorrow to see what I've been charged.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @MaryAna

I am sorry to hear the link was not working. 

Have you tried logging in to your My EE account?

All your bills are stored here. 

Katie

Billybamboozle
Investigator
Investigator

I too am having issues trying to see my mobile bills. There is no way of seeing these as there is no contact / click button to direct me to the bills.

This is proving to be a poor customer service and needs to be addressed.

Christopher_G

Hi @Billybamboozle 

Are you having the same problem both through the EE App and your EE Online account?

Chris

Hi Chris G,

I only use my EE online Account. I don't have or use the EE App.

Billybamboozle.

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Billybamboozle 

I recommend either trying the EE App, or speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can help you get access to those bills.

Chris