cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Account Number not given

Jimy77
Explorer

Dear All, 

Kindly  advise, I have been using EE Broadband for our newly rented home since Jan 2022. 

Its really sad that We are not provided with an EE Account Number for the Broad band , because of this we are not able to view any of our bills created by EE on monthly basis.  .. we didn't apply for a land line at home still and just for Broad band we are paying 41 GBP monthly and now it become 48 from April 2022 onwards. We are really surprised whats really happening. We are getting SMS monthly on our Phone saying that our monthly bills is 29.6 GBP (only). How EE is deducting 41 GBP as direct debit we dont know. We are new residents to UK started living in UK from this year Jan 2022. Kindly advise how to get a Billing Account Number from EE. We are getting Emails monthly from EE saying that Bills are generated but we cant access or create EE Account because we are not having Account Number or Landline Number. Kindly help us with your advise, thanks for reading .   

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jimy77  you received an account number via an email titled “your  nexts steps.   When you took out the BB tariff. 

Or you could try calling customer services about this.   

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jimy77  you received an account number via an email titled “your  nexts steps.   When you took out the BB tariff. 

Or you could try calling customer services about this.   

Many many thanks Chris_B

much appreciated the quickest and prompt response . It worked and I found it !! 

@Jimy77   Happy to help.  

ZenonMezaniec
Visitor

hello, how to find my customer number?

@ZenonMezaniec   You account number is on top of your bill.