Bill

Megankelvin
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi there I would like to know why my phone bill has went up to £80+ this is ridiculous I started at paying £54 am sure it was a month and it went up to £64 in a year and I was ok paying it but in the space of a month going up to £80+ is a joke worst case scenario I will cancel my contract and I will be expecting lost of my money back because that’s a joke. Claiming that I have went out of my contract when it’s unlimited hours data and minute and I haven’t went out the country or anything. I want this sorted now! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Megankelvin

Welcome to the community. 

Have you been able to view a breakdown of your bill online? 

Are you aware of how you may have went outside your contract? for example premium rate calls or picture messaging?

Speak soon, 

Katie

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Katie_B

Good morning @Megankelvin

Welcome to the community. 

Have you been able to view a breakdown of your bill online? 

Are you aware of how you may have went outside your contract? for example premium rate calls or picture messaging?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Megankelvin
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi has there been anything done with my payment yet ?? I would like it fixed because there’s no way am paying £87 for a original £54 payment plan.

This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Megankelvin
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yh I have looked at the brake down of my bill and there’s no way my bill should be coming up to £87 I just want my money back or the last year back and my contract ended I’ll give back the phone I don’t care I just want it all gone because that is a ripoff. 

James_B

What were the extra charges listed as on your bill @Megankelvin?

James

Megankelvin
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Apparently I’ve used service out of my plan how do I go over an unlimited amount. I just want my money back and my contract ended what’s so hard for that to happen. 

James_B

Hi @Megankelvin,

Are the charges for calls, texts or add-ons?

If calls/texts, are they to premium or overseas numbers?

James

Megankelvin
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I have not went over seas but I’ve look and am getting charged for payment I have paid on app’s SERIOUS I’ve paid for them and now am getting charged again just end my contract and give me my money back even if it’s from the pass year I don’t want to be with EE now I got warned that I would regret it and I do just end it and give me my money am not making a payment for something twice that’s just messed up. The world is going through stuff with money and youz have the cheek to be making play twice with app payments that have nothing to do your EE. 

Megankelvin
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

And it’s now went from 9%VAT to 20% where was my email about this ??? I got it when it went up to 9%