cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill query

Lucybaker
Visitor

Hi, I’ve notice that my bill has been nearly £20 dearer than it was when i started my contract, can you show a break down of why this/what ive started paying extra for?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Lucybaker ,

We cannot here, as this is not customer service, you can download your bill and check yourself to see the breakdown and whether there are any other payments added to your account.

You can do this either via the app or by logging into your account via the website. You can also ring customer service and they can take a look for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Lucybaker ,

We cannot here, as this is not customer service, you can download your bill and check yourself to see the breakdown and whether there are any other payments added to your account.

You can do this either via the app or by logging into your account via the website. You can also ring customer service and they can take a look for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.