cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to merge online accounts

Oldswan
Investigator
Investigator

I've just moved from BT to EE for my broadband and I've had a message to say that I can view my bill online. Unfortunately I already have an on line account for my mobile and whatever I do I get logged in to the mobile account. I says that I can merge to mobile and broadband online accounts but it needs my broadband account number which I don't know because it is on the bill I can't access because I can't access an online broadband account and I can't create one because I already have the mobile account. Talk about a Catch 22 situation. Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue?

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Your BB a/c no. would've been in your Welcome email. If you no longer have that you will need to call CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Never had a welcome e-mail, just a text to say that the connection had been tested and was working. The only other message was to say that I could view my bill at a URL which takes me to the mobile website. I've also had a message on here to give me a time limited access code but no indication what it is for or where to use it.

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

What URL? The mobile EE site is also the BB site.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

The URL was for a specific part of the EE website for my broadband but it didn't go there but to my mobile account , which is why I need to merge the accounts. l've just been talking to CS. Firstly I got my broadband account number but when I tried to use it to merge my accounts it came up with an error message asking me to contact CS. I did this again  and they tell me that there are problems at EE with merging accounts and the whole thing has now been sent to a team dealing with the issue in the hope that they can resolve it within about 5 days.

No wonder I'm confused even if not .com!!