Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Superhub on EE App (1.6GB)

svsaunders
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems setting up the new hub in the EE app ?

You try to manage the internet with the app, a software update window pops up for the new hub and it tells you that the update will take between 20 and 60 minutes, you wait that time , the update fails and you need to keep repeating the process.

The hub is working fine from a "working internet" point of view but I cannot tweat any of the settings.

Is this just me?

Thanks

Scott

4 REPLIES 4
garywood84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @svsaunders - definitely not just you mate - a lot of people in this forum are having the same issues. I can't use the WiFi controls in the app at the moment, because it says I'm not connected to my home network, even though I am. The best way to manage it at the moment is to log in to the router directly, by entering it's IP address onto a browser on your computer. The app is just a mess.

svsaunders
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Cheers mate - I can’t even do that, presume it’s 192.168.1.254 ? I get an
EE screen and a spinning icon telling me to wait, and wait, and wait .

Sent from Gmail Mobile
David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @svsaunders and thanks for the posts.

Sorry you're having problems with the wifi also. I'll be happy to take a look at this. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

garywood84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@svsaunders Yes mate, unless you've changed the IP range of the network, then it should be at that address. Have you tried using a different browser, or Incognito mode in your normal browser?