cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help to solve my big problem

UfukY
Explorer

As I am a BT broadband user, I applied to your company's enfield town branch on 7.2.2024 to get 2 sim cards. The employee of your institution stated that there would be no penalty if I switched from BT to EE in broadband, the monthly payment would be £27 and the sim cards would be £13 with unlimited internet package. I agreed and signed a contract. Later that day BT sent me a text message and an e-mail stating that I would have to pay a £300 penalty for switching. When I went back to the same branch and asked about this, they said that since EE was the parent company, they would sort it out internally. I then contacted both EE and BT customer services and they said that your staff had misled me. I canceled my contracts both on the phone and by going to the branch on 12.02.2024. After that, I still receive invoices and information messages from EE for sim cards that I have never used. I went to the branch again to express this and the manager and the person who made the contract stated that they could not help because they were on vacation.

I am now tired of meetings and visits. Finally, I do not want to pay for sim cards that I did not use and canceled. I would like you to solve this problem

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @UfukY

Thanks for coming here. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

Do you still have the EE SIMs and are they active?

When you spoke with BT did they cancel the termination of your contract?

Have you been able to speak with the EE customer care team?

Katie

1. I never used the sims so I don’t know if they are active or not.

2. Same day I spoke with BT, my BT contract still active.

3. I spoke with EE customer service two times and also visited the EE shop three times. I don’t know if my problem solved or not.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

I'd recommend giving us (EE) another call @UfukY

Our customer care team are in the best position to confirm if your account has been closed with the EE SIMs. 

Katie