cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking broadband to MY EE app

Mprolf
Explorer

So I'm having the same issue that many others are having. My broadband is also not opening some apps and videos on social media. When I connect to mobile signal everything opens up fine. Is there some kind of shield on the hub settings? The setting I can't access because I'm unable to link my hub to the app. Absolutely ridiculous, if it's not sorted I will be cancelling my direct debit. It's being going on for months and I'm not able to use any of the hubs options or settings. 

3 REPLIES 3
Mprolf
Explorer

So is anyone else still having the issue with linking their broadband account? Am I the only one who thinks EE customer service is utterly useless  in solving this, do their staff actually receive any training at all or do they just chat a load of rubbish.

I have still not been able to link my old BT and new EE broadband accounts. I was promised an email explaining how to do this over a month ago. I'm still waiting! Even though the Customer Service staff have been helpful I still have no access to my new account. It repeatedly says that my account number is invalid.

David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mprolf and @Nikilyn 

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're both having trouble linking your accounts. I can help. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me over your details.

Cheers

David