cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues

Pedricks
Visitor

Hi, we had full fibre installed a number of weeks ago and now have just realised that our Ring doorbell won't connect and neither will our printer (need to use it asap). Wifi does not list our doorbell or printer since having the new router and have tried everything to resolve this that I can find online.

My HP printer just keeps stating that it is offline so isn't finding the new router (even when sat next to it), I have gone through all of the options on the printer but nothing works.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as it's impossible to get through to EE since they introduced the virtual assist app

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

The most you can do is on the Advanced > Advanced Wireless page to temporarily disable the 5 GHz band & move off the Smart channel while connecting problematic 2.4 GHz devices.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)