cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of broadband / telephone package

muckram
Visitor

I recently placed an order for broadband and telephone but decided I no longer required it, as my speeds with BT are far faster than what EE is offering, and with having a full schedule with a variety of appointments mainly medical and unable to accommodate the engineer, and not available to receive the hub etc which was missed twice due to not being home and now should be returned to sender without me going into store, emailed the advisor who ordered the package and requested it be cancelled, and sent messages to the EE Customer Service team on the 07* number, asking them to arrange cancellation, but the message failed to go through, also sent also to +27777 to cancel.  I am at a loss as to why EE do not have email addresses, let alone to Customer Services, even the customer relations email address does not work, or the appropriate team to cancel orders, and why is it that we cannot have the option to cancel orders directly on the order list page is a complete mystery to me, as this would save much time and effort of doing it over the phone.  Can someone from EE Clumber Street store or the Customer Services contact me to sort out cancellation, or confirm that this has already been done through emails sent to the store and the phone numbers. Communication from EE preferably on my email address on my account, and I can supply the details most welcome.

2 REPLIES 2
JimM11
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@muckram If you wish to cancel the service then you will either have to go to your EE store or call EE CS on the phone. There is no other direct communication method than the 2 options above. 

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@muckram  details of how to cancel your services can be found in the following Help Pages. There is no email address you can use, and no one on here has account access so do not know who you are, or what your email address may be. Not sure what numbers of addresses you have tried, you may have reject messages in your junk folder.

https://ee.co.uk/help/profile/leaving-ee/cancel-my-broadband-landline-or-tv-plan