cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to website has been blocked 🚫

Nettienoodle
Visitor

Long shot!! 4th March 2024 my landline was supposed to be up and running. BUT new modem EE fibre 67 was sent out connected up for the 4th, and nothing? Lost all Internet alexa TV everything. Phone calls everyday hour's and hours been passed from killer to post! No-one logs anything down repeat repeat repeat. Day 17 now..4 engineers 4 new modems open reach,  well no where to be seen considering they never turned up for any home appt! Today I waited in all day off work gets a message my phone landline up and running aye right! Anyway what has happened is when I connected new modem up..it kept saying on my mobile Access to this website has been blocked. The account holder has denied access to this device. Which means EE has blocked me using my own broadband in my house Simple!! But they don't know what to do to fix it. It was saying their end i hadva dault in my house? But my husband is sat opposite mevwith full wifi FB  everything? 13 days without Internet on my mobile now so that night another call to tech advice running right out if steam now...kept my calm even though steam coming out my ears! Calm...the lady suggested I unwrap the old BT modem..which I did...low and below my Internet came on?? Now I am up and running fb alexa the lot! But 17 days up to today get a message to say up and running fault fixed..so we disconnected old bt hub..reconnected new fibre 67...whoops I've no Internet back to the message I'm blocked? Please please someone must know how to fix this  because I'm now losing the will to live !! Last Wed I spoke with a nice tech support guy who in all the years had not seen thus on hus screen before..I was blocked?? But here 17 days no further forward  ..no help past from piller to post, running low on the cooling off days to cancel my contract with EE, and don't know what else to do now. Nobody listening.  They keep closing the fault, then opening another one. All this becausevi simply wanted my Landline connected. They took me off BT contract and moved me over to EE.! Shocking service.the only way I could get my mobile to work as if I sat out in the car, extention socket outside the front door..

Nettienoodle, thanks for reading I'm done 

0 REPLIES 0