cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15/Pro/Pro Max annual upgrades

s73vie
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been successful upgrading via trade in for iPhone 15 range??

I currently have 5 pre order numbers with message to call customer service and another without an order number which I have been charged £30 upfront

whats going on EE??!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@s73vie  You’ll have to speak with customer services about that.  

1hr 40mins into call just now @Chris_B   🤞🏻🤞🏻

I'm in the exact same boat. Ordered the 15 pro, told to phone in to confirm some details.

I managed to speak to someone yesterday, and friday, who told me the upgrade system was down and no one was able to upgrade. They said the order wasn't placed and stock wasn't allocated, and i'd need to keep phoning in to check when the system is back online and to get the order placed properly. Apparently it was something to do with the way the system figures out what phone you're trading in, etc.

I feel for the customer service reps, but this is a joke. New customers getting their phones but current ones suffering, it's been down since midday friday, so clearly no one in the technical team works over the weekend and as someone who works in IT, it's a total shambles. 

Well after anther 2.5hrs on the phone to CS this afternoon I was assured my upgrade has been processed and due for delivery on Friday.

Saying that, I never received any further emails after the call to confirm anything. I can only take Laura’s word for it at this point.

Hoping I receive an email from DPD on Thursday re delivery on Friday so I can make arrangements to collect from the depot as I’m away on Friday afternoon on holiday 

You should have got tracking  emails by now. 

Can you see your order if you go here and enter the details? https://ee.co.uk/help/orders/track-mobile-order

I've been sat on the phone on hold for 2 hours before being cut off at 8pm...