cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value for Money with the iPhone 15 Pro?

HughesyC88
Explorer

The new iPhone 15 Pro.

I have an iPhone 12 Pro currently and I like it although interested in getting the new phone, I like to pay as low priced as I possibly can, is there anything I can do?  I don't know how it works when I'm less than half a way through a contract.

These are the specs of the current phone:

July bill£32.02 Bill date24th every month PlanEssential SIM Unlimited £28 Start date06 Dec. 2022 End date06 Dec. 2024 Plan length24 month Allowance restart24th every month SpeedExcellent speeds - Max 100 Mbps

Is anyone else doing anything special or has any other ideas how they can get the best value for money when buying an iPhone 15 or how it works with EE when you're already in contract?  

Of course, I will be contacting them myself soon to see what they might be able to do.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@HughesyC88   You can upgrade to a higher price tariff early but it’s 100 days before your minimum term  a standard upgrade is 45 days before your minimum term. 
As you’re not within that period yet you’ll have to pay off your current tariff to upgrade, paying off your contract means you can have any price tariff.    But call customer services as they might be able to offer something. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@HughesyC88   You can upgrade to a higher price tariff early but it’s 100 days before your minimum term  a standard upgrade is 45 days before your minimum term. 
As you’re not within that period yet you’ll have to pay off your current tariff to upgrade, paying off your contract means you can have any price tariff.    But call customer services as they might be able to offer something. 

Ahh, that’s really helpful Chris, thank you!