cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max stock update

Sshahid1998
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got any idea when will the iPhone pro max will be in stock need mine before I go on holidays 

46 REPLIES 46
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sshahid1998

Which colour and memory size did you choose?

Chris

Hi I ordered iPhone 14 pro max gold 128gb , just wondering when that will be in stock? Thanks 

Christopher_G

Hi @Oscar221

Welcome to the community. 

The current estimate for new orders is to expect dispatch in more than 28 days. Thanks for your patience so far. DPD will be in touch when it's ready to be delivered.

Chris

Space black 128gb 

Christopher_G

Thanks @Sshahid1998.

The current estimate of delivery for the iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB in Space Black is to expect dispatch in more than 28 days.

Chris

Tammykirky
Investigator
Investigator

I was told yesterday mine was dispatched they lied as I just went to track and not been dispatched I was told 21 day delay then 14 day and then 28 day delay why can’t they get the stock why is we struggling when others are not 

Hi I orderd a 256gb Pro max in silver on 26/11/22 on the basis that it was the only phone that said usually dispatched within 7 days on EE website which stayed like that until 28/11/22 which now says the same as the rest dispatched in more than 28 days  but looking on what others have said I'm not sure this is going to be the case 

Christopher_G

I'm sorry to hear that, @Tammykirky. We are sending out orders in the order in which they were placed as we receive stock from the manufacturer. DPD will be in touch with you when it's ready to be delivered.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

Christopher_G

Hi @Sherps85

It sounds like there may have been a change in our estimate. Please see my message above about deliveries.

If you would like to discuss or change your order, I would recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris