cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused on delivery and deal

Investigator
Investigator

Hello i am confused as i orderd a iphone 14 pro on contract yesterday and have not received any email or text  telling me a delivery date and i am worried they arnt in stock i cant seem to find anything in my ee account about the contract or my direct debit and i am wondering if i am able to swap my deal because i am on contract for unlimited data and i never really use data much and would like to swap to 25gb and also wondering if ee do the iphone upgrade option where you can upgrade your phone to newer models and carry on your deal thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@195264961   If you upgrade you start a new contract you don’t just get a new phone.   if you want that you’ll be better off getting the device from apple and just having a sim only contract from EE.   You can then upgrade to a new device each year though apple.    And yes they sell these devices where you pay for them monthly

If you want to change your tariff you took out with this new device you need to call customer service asap so the order can be stopped. 

Check your spam folder in case the email ended up in there. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@195264961   If you upgrade you start a new contract you don’t just get a new phone.   if you want that you’ll be better off getting the device from apple and just having a sim only contract from EE.   You can then upgrade to a new device each year though apple.    And yes they sell these devices where you pay for them monthly

If you want to change your tariff you took out with this new device you need to call customer service asap so the order can be stopped. 

Check your spam folder in case the email ended up in there. 

RRJANE
Explorer

This happened to me too on the 13 of July. Upgraded new phone and contract and recieved no information. Signed contract also and paid 100. Waited with no information until I called and was told the contract hadn't gone through. Only to speak to customer service on the 14th to cancel the contract and arrange a new one, still haven't heard a thing about delivery or order details. I called again to be told it 'should be with you the next day'

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RRJANE 

Welcome to the community

I'm so sorry to hear that. Which phone did you order? I'll check our stock levels.

Chris

Hello

It's the Samsung S23 Ultra in Lavendar 🙂
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Yeah, that is definitely in stock and expected to be dispatched within one day, @RRJANE.

The next step is that you will receive a message from DPD to confirm your delivery. Hopefully you get that soon.
Chris