cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to be change mobile model before delivery of order

hk23183
Investigator
Investigator

My mobile is ready for delivery on Monday ee store but now i want to change model iPhone 15 plus 128gb to iPhone 15 pro 256gb is it possible that my order b change with new mobile model but now i couldn't want to receive iPhone 15 plus 128gb help me

2 REPLIES 2
hk23183
Investigator
Investigator

My mobile is ready for delivery on Monday ee store but now i want to change model iPhone 15 plus 128gb to iPhone 15 pro 256gb is it possible that my order b change with new mobile model but now i couldn't want to receive iPhone 15 plus 128gb help me

Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

How did you place the order? Was it in store?
if so you can pop to the store and cancel your order. Any payments for fees relating to your order will be refunded within 14 working days to the credit or debit card you used 

You can place a new order for the new device while you’re there. Just a heads up in regards to the model 15, as these are still in high demand there maybe a little longer waiting time for you to receive the desired unit, hopefully they will have the model in store or in stock. If not then you will be given an estimated date that you may receive the unit but you will join a first come first serve queue as the stock you maybe quoted will most likely be from a estimated stock level. 
It is out of EE’s control on what stock they will receive from their suppliers (Apple) so again there be some longer than usual waiting times. 

If you have placed an order over the phone/online, you can call 150 from a EE mobile device. 0800 956 6000 or 07953 966 250  from any other mobile or landline and speak to customer services to cancel your order and speak about your options and be transferred to the sales team who will advise further. 

hope this helps 

Eddy