cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone

Investigator
Investigator

I've recently  upgraded  at the end  of  my  contract  and  I don't  like the A15 phone  u have  sent  me can  I order another  one  one with a possible  memory  card  in it ok

6 REPLIES 6
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I've upgraded  from  an A13 at the end  of my 2 year contract  and  ee have  sent  my a A15 which doesn't  have  a memory  so card and  it doesn't  work  for me I would  like a mobile  that has one OK KORBEAN 🙂 

Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @6845 

Are you within 14 days of purchase if purchased online. 

Not many phones have memory card access now.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

It is under 14 days yes but I can't  work  without  a memory  card  so  I would  like  a phone that does OK 

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Apple phones have famously never supported external storage, but most Android phones do. The Galaxy A15 supports micro-SD using the dual-SIM slot - https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a15-12637.php , also supported by statements on Samsung's website.

You'll otherwise have to use the statutory 14days "change of mind" right of return to cancel your upgrade and revert to your previous phone. Then use due research to choose a phone you do want.

Investigator
Investigator

So I didn't  realise  that  the second sim slot u can  put in a memory  card  hey 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @6845 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

If you do decide you would like to return the device, please see our Returning a device or SIM within 14 days, Help page for full details. 

Leanne.