cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading my phone including swap

chloemmoore
Visitor

Loving my new iPhone 14! Just got my old iPhone ready in its packaging to send off tomorrow.

I just seen on the packing that it says "If you have classed your device as in full working order, then the device must be submitted with no damage, missing or cracked parts"

When I placed the order I wasn't asked if I had any cracks in the screen. We didn't discuss at all what condition my phone was in. The only thing I have is one crack at the top of the screen. It's in the same screen when I bought the iPhone two years ago, and the cracked only happened about 2/3 months ago. I regret now I should have said something but we were on the phone for about an hour. I just needed to get off the phone so I could make my kids some tea.

It's still in complete working order, I'm just afraid if I send off this phone you will add back on the £12 a month and I'll be without a phone to be able to sell. I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant, self employed and I'm not entitled to maternity, my partner will be paying my phone bill from January and we wouldn't be able to afford the £80+ a month that I'll be paying if the money is added back one. This is something I explained over the phone when upgrading my phone.

I'm sure I'm just panicking and it'll all be fine, I just thought I'd drop you an email to be safe.

I look forward to hearing back from you! I won't send my phone off until I hear back just incase,
Many thanks,
Chloe Moore

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @chloemmoore ,

Welcome to the community,

This is not customer service, and there is no email to write to customer service. If you want to make sure, I suggest you ring customer service, they should be able to let you know.

Good luck with the new baby when it comes.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.