cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I phone 15 pro max

Kirstie07
Visitor

I order my new phone  way over 28 days ago and still waiting on a delivery date I’m getting really annoyed as when I call I don’t get no answer when I’ll even receive it I just keep getting told to be patient really it been way over 28 days patient has gone out the window now 😡

3 REPLIES 3
ColinDak
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Kirstie, same situation. Ordered mine on the 25th of September and apart from the confirmation email, I have heard nothing. Called the customer service today and long story short, they have no idea when it will be available… stock answer seems to be “expect it to be more than 28 days”. I pointed out that it has already been more than 28 days, so are they saying another 28 days…guy says “if you are unhappy, then you can always cancel the order and wait until the delivery issues resolve”. Not exactly helpful 😡

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kirstie07 

Which model size and colour have you ordered? 

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis, and the delivery timescale will vary depending on the colour and size variant you purchased. 

As soon as we have your order and this has been dispatched DPD will be in touch to arrange delivery. 

Leanne.

Sorry to say but this is a copy and paste answer ...same answer to everyone. Funny enough when you call  to possible move away from ee you guys keep saying but we are the preferred partner of apple and so on howeeeever  apple doesn't think that way as all my mates got the phones in roughly 2 weeks from vodafone and o2. I guess this relationship between you and apple is not that strong