cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for an order

PE18
Investigator
Investigator

Hi is anybody Else having issues with orders? I placed an order for galaxy fe buds on the 23rd November I have received a email staying order received with a order number but nothing else since. Order not showing on my account in the app and I phoned 150 to be told they couldn't help. Very poor communication and not being able to find out what going on with my order

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PE18 

Welcome to the community.

Were the customer service team able to confirm the order? Is it an add to plan order or did you purchase them outright?

Chris

No they said the billing department had no order for me

PE18
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered it through the EE app I had a notification email for the order 

It's an add to plan order

Christopher_G

They should be able to check the order for you if you give us a all on 150, @PE18 

Chris

I did phone them chris but as I said they checked with billing who said there was no order and for me to reply to the email that confirmed the order not helpful at all. I just want to know if I'm going to receive it

Christopher_G

Could you try and speak to them again please, @PE18? They have access to your account so are in a better position to help you with this. If there was a problem with the order going through, they should be able to investigate it.

Chris