cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail access

outlawmac
Investigator
Investigator

Does EE on android offer otherways to offer this, specifically I want it to be a downloaded voicenote like ive seen on iphone that i can play pause and rewind easily rather than this arcane 90s style and a text and 2 voicemail notifcations that are not removable until the message played

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @outlawmac 

Thanks for coming here. 

Sorry this option is not available on EE for Android devices. 

Leanne 🙂

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@outlawmac   if you don’t want to see a text notification about a voicemail, then you can turn off the text notification as you set this up to have it as it’s not on by default.  Call your voicemail and listen to the options given.    The voicemail notification is there to inform you of a voicemail that you’ve not listened too how else would you know you’ve got a voicemail.    

An alert that is a downloadable and repayable voicenote. Why not read in
full?

That's a shame, thanks for confirming Leanne, is it something possible on other devices or future releases?

Is there also a reason why a single voicemail generates 2 separate voicemail notifications?

Katie_B

Hi @outlawmac

I am not aware if this will become available with future releases. 

What notifications do you get? Are these texts notifications?

Katie

I get an sms (no issue with), and 2 voicemail notifcation alerts

Is there a suggestions box I can place that in, pershaps its iphone or a vodafone feature but that was a handy feature to just click listen and rewind rather than the slow dial up listening to which button to press next

Cheers!

Leanne_T

We will certainly pass this feedback to the relevant team @outlawmac 

Does the voicemail notifications show as two even if you only have one voicemail message? 

Leanne 🙂