Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Notifications not appearing

DaveD1985
Investigator
Investigator

Good morning, 

I have a Google Pixel and I have an annoying issue where if people leave me a voicemail it doesn't show up on my phone as a notification, if I restart my phone then it appears as it should, has anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it?

I have checked and the voicemail notifications are set to be on and ignore Do Not Disturb etc ... short of restarting my phone every night or calling voicemail once a day I have no way of knowing that I've got a new voicemail.

Thanks,
Dave

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DaveD1985 

Welcome to the community.

Could you try turning those notification options off, then back on again? Hopefully that triggers a fix.

Chris

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for your response, unfortunately it doesn't appear that you can turn the notifications off on Google Pixel, there's a slider for it, but when you press it nothing happens it stays locked on "ON". 

I've tried it at carrier level turning it off and then back on again, but yesterday I got a voicemail yesterday which didn't show until I restarted my phone today.

Not sure what else to try tbh.

Dave

Christopher_G

Do you get the option for notifications when you call your voicemail, @DaveD1985?

Chris

I've been through all the option in voicemail when I call the number, no options relating to notifications.  Only option to turn it on / off I've found is to text VM ON or VM OFF to 150. 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @DaveD1985 

I suggest speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can check everything from our side for you.
Chris