cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Claireknapper
Explorer

Hi I have just recently upgraded my phone and they were supposed to send me a 4 digit pin to me for when I get my phone in the mail but I have nothing so what do I do about it if I don’t have this pin I can’t have the phone

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Claireknapper   Download the DPD app and create an account with the same email address you use for EE.    If there is a delivery for you it’ll show in the app you’ll also find the four digit code you give,  again only if there is a delivery for you.    You’ll only get a code from EE once a device is allocated to you and you have a tracking number.     You don’t get a code before a device is allocated to you.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Claireknapper   Download the DPD app and create an account with the same email address you use for EE.    If there is a delivery for you it’ll show in the app you’ll also find the four digit code you give,  again only if there is a delivery for you.    You’ll only get a code from EE once a device is allocated to you and you have a tracking number.     You don’t get a code before a device is allocated to you.  

Thank you