cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade no gift i.e watch

Devilscock666
Visitor

New contract new phone same number as part of the deal and a gift I.e Samsung watch as part of the up grades for a Samsung galaxy s23 ultra  phone received but no watch 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hi there, the Samsung S23 Ultra promotion currently with the free Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 is delivered to your billing address within 2 weeks of your contract start date. You should get a text letting you know you are eligible for this promotion. If it has been more than 2 weeks, you’ll need to call EE on 150 from a EE number to chase this up. Hope this helps 

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hi there, the Samsung S23 Ultra promotion currently with the free Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 is delivered to your billing address within 2 weeks of your contract start date. You should get a text letting you know you are eligible for this promotion. If it has been more than 2 weeks, you’ll need to call EE on 150 from a EE number to chase this up. Hope this helps 

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play