cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 Out Of Stock

Fliss123
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered the Samsung S21 in Phantom grey 128gb yesterday. Said it was in stock.

Had an email this morning saying call them them as there was a slight issue. 

Was told it's out of stock!  I've already paid an upfront cost of £30 for the phone. 

I have no idea how long I should wait. They said they get stock in every Thursday so they will be in touch.

Is this just a case of waiting? For how long? Why advertise it if it's not in stock? 

Pretty unhappy with this. It also comes with a free Chromebook which is on a time limit to grab but I'll need my new phone first.

Anyone else had this issue? 

7 REPLIES 7
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Fliss123.

Welcome to the community.

When you called were you given an estimated timescale or the option to choose a different model?

Jon

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Fliss123 

As long as your order is within the qualifying period you should be able to claim the Chromebook (subject to stock).

There will probably be less stock as the S22 is released in February and becase of supply chain issues Samsung will be prioritising the manufacturer of this device in advance.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi Jon

They have some other models in but I specifically wanted this model. Its still showing as in stock. They didn't give a timeframe. They couldn't. Just said they have new stock coming in every Thursday but still couldn't guarantee mine would be there. 

Im not fond of the other colours. Basically I want what I ordered and they can't give me that. Just anoying that it's still in stock so will have a lot more irritated customers who try to get that one. 

Its just a question on how long will I have to wait...

If my phone doesn't turn up within so many days then I'll lose the notebook. 

And going by other posts it is looking that way. 

Ill give it 2 or maybe 3 weeks then I think I'll be asking for my upfront cost back and cancel the whole thing and go elsewhere. They're in stock in other places but doing it all online here was quite simple. 

Shame but thank you. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Fliss123

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If you purchased the Samsung between 23rd December 2021 and 10th January 2022, you can submit your claim for the Chromebook within 60 days of your purchase date.

As soon as your order has been dispatched, you will get a message from DPD to let you know when this will be delivered. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Hi, how do I submit a claim for the Notebook? I've received the S21 in the post but no Notebook. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @gr_nger

You can submit your claim on the Samsung Promotion site here. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.