Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel watch 2 claim delivery note not being accepted

Royster
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I've put my claim in for the pixel 2 watch after ordering the pixel 8 pro on launch day, I've sent a picture of the delivery note but I keep getting texts and emails saying they still need proof of purchase. Has anyone else had this issue and what do I need to send them?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Royster
Contributor
Contributor

I did reupload the same picture twice, then after I scanned again and sent it has just been accepted. Must have been slightly unreadable by their AI or something. Still, delivery note accepted

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Royster 

Have you tried the steps on the Google claims portal FAQs to upload it in a different way?

Chris

Royster
Contributor
Contributor

I have just tried scanning it in again and resending it, hopefully they'll accept it this time 

Christopher_G

Thanks, @Royster 

Let us know what happens please.

Chris

PaulB39
Contributor
Contributor

@Royster Let us know how it goes,

A lot of us are still waiting to get the actual phones

Royster
Contributor
Contributor

I went for the bay coloured pro ordered on the 4th straight after the Google event, got delivered on the 12th as expected. Not sure if I was lucky or if I just went for one with more stock

That's what I did I don't think it uploaded properly the first time I sent them the exact same picture of the delivery note when they asked for more info and it's just been accepted. Quite annoying though that they didn't have the Bay coloured watch to go with the phone.

Royster
Contributor
Contributor

I did reupload the same picture twice, then after I scanned again and sent it has just been accepted. Must have been slightly unreadable by their AI or something. Still, delivery note accepted

Christopher_G

Thanks for coming back to let us know, @Royster. 🙂

Chris

PaulB39
Contributor
Contributor

@Royster After you made the claim for the watch, did you get any information on delivery etc? All i have had is a text message saying 30-60 days and nothing further.