cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not picked up for return to EE

Dug2
Investigator
Investigator

Spoke to EE who agreed i was mis-sold phone. ( for the 2nd time). So i now have to return my 'new' phone which they were organising for it to be picked up today.... (not to be confused with the 'OLD' new phone which i have to take to the local  return shop). it's now past 7pm and i have had no notification that it is being picked up today..tonight.  I need to get this back to them as i can't organise my new NEW phone till they have comirmed receipt  of 'new' phone.....confused?.... should been here tryin to resolve all this Monday just gone.  i can't find an email address to contact  EE  and i really can't face ringing EE again as it took almost the whole day on Monday getting it 'sorted out'...... does anyone have an EE email address?.....thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks very much @Dug2 

Hope you get this sorted 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T

Hi @Dug2 

I am very sorry to hear this, we don't have an email address for our mobile care team. 

When you spoke to the team on Monday, did they advise DPD would arrive to pick the device up after a return label was sent to you? 

Have you had a message from DPD to let you know a pick up has been arranged? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne_T...... it gets sooo confusing to explain......... lets name the phones which might help keep track.....
Oppo 5 is the phone i had first..(not compatible with my hearing aids even tho EE said it was)
then  the A53.... transferd data from Oppo5  to A53....
then had a message with return label to print for the Oppo5...which i will take to the local return shop.
BUT the A53 was also the wrong phone.( EE said it was compatible but when i spoke to Samsung they said it wasn't) ...
Spoke to EE they will send the S21FE phone but only when the A53 has been returned. Nathan in Darlington  was arranging for the courier to pick the A53 up Wednesday.....
so...i transfered the data back  to the Oppo5 and packaged the up A53....awaiting pick-up....i cant send the Oppo5 back till i get a new phone...and i can't get a new phone till EE confirm the A53 has been returned........phew...right... think i have caught you uptodate..... so...i NEED the A53 picking up ASAP..... then i can get the S21..... transfer the data and send back the Opp5 with the label i have printed off...........any help you can give in sorting this nout nwould be awesome... cheers... James

Hi.. again... sorry should have said... i have had NO notification from DPD nor a return label for the A53

Cheers

Dug2 ( i.e James)

Leanne_T

Thanks very much @Dug2 

To get this checked quickly, I would advise giving us another call on 150 the team can check the notes on the call and let you know the next steps for getting this all sorted. 

Leanne.

i thought that was what you might say - was trying to avoid another lengthy call....ok..i'll bite the bullet and ring them...cheers

Dug2

Leanne_T

Thanks very much @Dug2 

Hope you get this sorted 🙂

Leanne.