cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPPO A94 - several bugs/issues

borontrichlorid
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded to OPPO A94 in December and it has been a major issue since day one.

I was almost going to cancel the upgrade within the cooling off period but the only issue at that time was the WiFi constantly turning itself on at random times.

Since then the SD Card is no longer recognisable on the phone unless I keep restarting the phone and the phone settings has no "Lock Screen Magazine" - which this phone should have.

Anyone else have issues with OPPO A94 and how can I get rid of this phone?

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @borontrichlorid 

Have you tried replacing the memory card as they don't last forever.

I would also back up and factory reset, then check for updates.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

The SD Card was working perfectly, no issues whatsoever, as recently as December in my Huawei (previous phone).

Also the OS is up to date with regards to the other issues.

Still have no resolution.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @borontrichlorid,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Does your SD card still work in your old phone?

James

Hi and thanks.

Yes the SD card works perfectly and is detected in both my old Huawei P30 and even older Huawei P8 Lite (the latter of which is 4 years old)

James_B

Hi @borontrichlorid,

Please get in touch with Customer Care so our Technical Support Team can run through some diagnostics with you.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James

I have been talking to them all morning.

My options are limited to mend+lend (I either get a replacement phone if the phone is truly up the wazoo but I don't want an OPPO ever again or I get my actual phone back if they determine it's fine) or claiming on insurance which presumably leaves me again with a replacement OPPO.

So either way I am stuck with OPPO.

Don't feel helped at all.

James_B

Hi @borontrichlorid,

That's right, any warranty or insurance replacement would be like for like. I'm afraid it isn't possible to receive a different phone.

James