cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nie mogę korzystać z mojego telefonu w eu (brak :internet, wiadomości i połączeń

slawek42
Visitor

Witam. Mam problem z moją kartą na doładowania. Nie mogę korzystać z mojego telefonu w eu. Jestem kierowcą zawodowym i telefon jest mi niezbędny. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ok the thing looks like **bleep** i turned on the network card in the UK because earlier the woman said that i have to use it in the UK before she leaves the island  I put the card in, called from another one in the UK and everything worked I'm abroad again in Europe and it still doesn't work there so what's the problem?🤬🤬

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hello. I have a problem with my top-up card. I cannot use my eu phone. I am a professional driver and I need a telephone.

Hi @slawek42 

Is your phone unlocked to use an EE SIM?

What is wrong with your top up card? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

The phone is unlocked to all networks any SIM card I can put in and it's ok look at the picture where I drew a red line please 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JakubChodlewski

Could you please confirm if the SIM was activated and used OK in the UK before travelling abroad?

Katie

It was not activated in the UK, because I did not have time because I was driving a vehicle and when I crossed the border of France, I only tried to activate 

Katie_B

Hi @JakubChodlewski

I would recommend activating the SIM when you are back in the UK using the EE home network. 

Katie

ok the thing looks like **bleep** i turned on the network card in the UK because earlier the woman said that i have to use it in the UK before she leaves the island  I put the card in, called from another one in the UK and everything worked I'm abroad again in Europe and it still doesn't work there so what's the problem?🤬🤬

Not only that, I can still send messages to this number and receive he from this number but no calls or internet 🤬🤦

I did that and the problem still persists i.e. I can receive text messages but they can't call me there is information that such a number does not exist or is invalid how can it be wrong or not exist when i receive messages 🤬🤬🤦

James_B

Hi @JakubChodlewski,

Did you make an outbound call or send a text to complete the activation of your SIM when you were in the UK?

James