cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pixel pro 6 issues and EE not writing down customers complaints.

Ambs91
Explorer

Anyone who has a google pixel pro 6 or looking at getting one don't I had nothing but issue with the device. 

I received this device last year during my upgrade and for the first week of having the device I had freezing issues, battery not charging and the device was getting really hot when it was on charge . I spoke to ee at the time when I had these issue only to told by the adviser that I should give the device sometime and everything should sort it self out which is a total lie basically ee didn't want to sort out this device and wanted me to wait until after my 14 days return so they can basically say it a warranty issue and google will have to sort this. so i sent my phone to google liked advise by ee only to be told that a 3 month old phone was basically unusable they told me the device didn't turn on it wouldn't update and the battery was done on it i couldn't understand at the time what google were telling me as the phone didn't seem to have any of the issue mentioned by them and at the time I only thought the battery and the hardware on the phone was having issues. Google didn't repair my phone they just sent me a new one which in turn I told ee I'm not using this devices again due to the fact I asked them to change it before it got to this point in which they told me I need to pay £200 if I want to change the device. ee don't want to help any existing customers they just want our money when speaking to them they were trying to make me look stupid like I didn't know what I was talking about they then told me they don't have any notes on my account regarding the issues I been having with Google pixel pro 6 which didn't surprise me to be honest as this isn't the first time someone forgot to write notes on my account.

so as it stands I got a brand new phone in a box that I lost total confidents in and now currently using a 3 year old phone because I cant afford to change it. so please be careful when get a device out on contract with ee they don't look after you or help in a way they just want our money 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Ambs91 

Google have replaced your device so why not use the replacement? 

Unfortunately there are occasions that devices are faulty, this happens with high end mass produced electric goods. 

You have claimed on your warranty and the device was replaced rather than repaired by Google. You are now in a better position than before with EE. While you have an issue with the advice from EE (which is partially right) it seems you have buyers remorse upgrading to a pixel.

You might want to think about selling the pixel and using the money to pay off your contract so you can upgrade, if not then there is no reason to not use the Google replacement other than this is a decision you have made preferring to use your old handset. 

If you want to complain then please read EE complaints process.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/safety-and-security/protecting-your-information/complaints-code-of-pr...

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Ambs91
Explorer
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
It's not buyers remorse clearly that is your opinion I lost confidence in a phone that clearly had issue before I got it.

But your opinion didn't help and I already made complaint but I'm warning other ee customers because they don't care about existing.