cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Lock

Racchh_xx
Visitor

Hi I've just changed to a pay monthly, was on pay as you go. But rather than  pay £200 a time roughly for a phone. I got 6 mnth sim only. And will take contract phone when need née one/6 mnths is up. 

But am criminology student & having problems with content Lock while my chromebook is replaced. I've seen posts stating you need credit card (I cut mine up & only have debit). But have to be over 18 I thought to get contract in your name ie not like my daughters is paid for through her grandparents to give her a contract on there's. So will I be able contact EE without photo ID. I've birth certificate/ derails of my online billing payments/bank statements & then being possibly over 18 to be allowed a contract.

I need to apply for replacement license after lost purse. And still haven't got in date/forster adult passport yet. So with being contract basically with that info also, will I be able to unlock content easier. And without waiting until I get my replacement  licence. I'd be grateful if you could help me here or on [edited]  as soon as you can. Thsnks

[Mod edit: Image rejected as it contained personal information] 

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Racchh_xx

Welcome to the community. 

Have you moved for a pay as you go SIM to a contract pay monthly SIM only?

The other option you may have chose is a Flex Plan?

The route for removing content lock is different for pay as you go and pay monthly. 

Katie