cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming to France

drchips42
Explorer

I have a business account, I am off to Paris soon , I sent Roam or Roaming, depends on the page to 150 . it said "Unfortunately, there is no Decision Maker setup on this account. There should be at least one Telephone linked to your EE Business Account on a voice plan to set up the Decision Maker." I then looked at my account and I have 2 " add-ons" as below.  Does this mean that I will be charged 2.15 a day in France for roaming??? 

WiFi Coverage Boost
Free
Remove
£2.15 per day for EU roaming
Free
This add-on cannot be removed

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

I would take the £2.15/day entry as the business equivalent of consumer's £2.47 daily charge - unless your account has specific alternative arrangements, which are more likely on large corporate/public sector accounts.

Regardless of your billing arrangements, you also need to ensure the free roaming facility is enabled - this is what allows access to foreign networks and without which you won't get coverage abroad.

How do i get roaming enabled? Im a small company ( 2 ) I've tried it says whats above 

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

I did wonder. You should contact CS on 150 to query this, since the automated system isn't working.