Xbox game pass

Jas1602
Investigator
Investigator

Moved from Bt broadband to EE (was upgrading phone contract and was cheaper to move over) and was told I got Xbox game pass free for 12 months.

Just got an email from BT this morning to say it had been cancelled (I assumed it would just roll over as BT and EE are the same company)

how do I go about getting my free 12 months from EE?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jas1602, has your EE order now completed? The activation for the Game Pass included with your new order would be available to claim after 14 days from your activation date.

Cheers

John

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Neil-O

Hi @Jas1602 they don't carry over, you should have recived an activation email from EE shortly after your order confirmation with a link to activate the game pass. 

Neil

Thanks for getting back to me! I didn’t get an email sent with it, is there any way to get this re-sent to me?

thanks 

John-C

Hi @Jas1602, has your EE order now completed? The activation for the Game Pass included with your new order would be available to claim after 14 days from your activation date.

Cheers

John

It completed yesterday so I’ll know to expect it in 2 weeks. Thanks ! 

Sorry for hijacking.

I'm in the same boat, so I can't find anything about the gamepass on the site.

So waiting two weeks and I should receive a code or something to redeem?

thanks.

John-C

Hi @Bertosyoudos, sorry you can't find your Game Pass to claim it.
How long is your Game Pass for?
Has your service been activated for 14 days yet?

Cheers

John 

The game pass is for 12 months and the service has only been activated for 3 days.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to us @Bertosyoudos

I would recommend allowing 14 days from your service activating. 

If you reach 14 days and still do not have your Game Pass please pop back and let us know. 

Katie

Hey, still haven’t heard anything in regards to this and the 14 days have well passed. Any advice?

thanks in advance