cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call from EE Regarding upgrade to eSim

ScottVintWill
Explorer

Hi all, just received a call from an EE number 0800 956 6000, which I googled to make sure was legit, and saw a post from an EE community support team member confirming it was EE's inbound sales number. 

The person on the phone had the account holder's name, which isn't my name, and also had the other mobile numbers on the account, said someone had tried to order an eSim for my mobile number from another part of the country.  I had received the same text from 150 just moments before.  So he said to cancel the order, type in the code sent to me from MyEE then all of a sudden my phone shuts off and now I can't contact EE for help.  

2 REPLIES 2
ScottVintWill
Explorer

There is NO WAY for me to contact EE!!!! My mobile no longer has service, live chat on desktop is no longer an option, live chat on mobile isn't working, no one replies on the forums!  Terrible customer service.....

bristolian
Legend
Legend

This is primarily a user-community forum and is not intended as a real-time response.

Your issue is account-specific and there's a good chance someone could be attempting to obtain a replacement SIM for your number. You need to contact EE CS ASAP from any working phone - it doesn't need to be an EE one, or a mobile.

0800 0798586 is a free call from any UK phone.