kriton
Investigator
Investigator

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kriton
Investigator
Investigator

a21 5g samsun. I talked to my mum on Saturday, afternoon about 3:30pm after talking to her it turned it self off. so i turned it back on, so i could talk to my sister, to let her know how mum is, after talking to her it turned off again but when i turned it on it came up with "ONE.U.I" after it done that it spoke to a gentleman that day from ee and I, explained what was going on and he said he'll put me through to the technical department at this point I checed the, battery and it was at 80% charge as he put me through to the technical department the phone turned off again and now it will not turn back on again, even tho it's now got about 76% charge. Plus i have got very important things on my phone like: (My hippo) which is my e-learning and that is a must as i work in a cae home plus 2 bank apps, my wedding photos and other pics . BUT MOST OFF ALL I NEED A NEW MOBILE AS MY MUM HAS DEMENTIA and some how it got a crack going from left bottom corner to right bottom corner

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kriton 

Welcome to the community.

What kind of phone are you using?

Chris

kriton
Investigator
Investigator

a21 5g samsun. I talked to my mum on Saturday, afternoon about 3:30pm after talking to her it turned it self off. so i turned it back on, so i could talk to my sister, to let her know how mum is, after talking to her it turned off again but when i turned it on it came up with "ONE.U.I" after it done that it spoke to a gentleman that day from ee and I, explained what was going on and he said he'll put me through to the technical department at this point I checed the, battery and it was at 80% charge as he put me through to the technical department the phone turned off again and now it will not turn back on again, even tho it's now got about 76% charge. Plus i have got very important things on my phone like: (My hippo) which is my e-learning and that is a must as i work in a cae home plus 2 bank apps, my wedding photos and other pics . BUT MOST OFF ALL I NEED A NEW MOBILE AS MY MUM HAS DEMENTIA and some how it got a crack going from left bottom corner to right bottom corner

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kriton 

I am sorry to hear this. 

Have you tried the steps in the What to do if your Galaxy phone won’t power on properly? support page? 

Leanne.