Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent text messages disappearing from Nokia phone - not sure if they went or not

Serenissima
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I'd be grateful for any advice.

I have a Nokia sim-free 8210 mobile phone (so not a smart phone).

Sometimes when I've sent a text message, the whole script disappears from the Messaging.   I don't want to keep ringing people to ask if they've received a message.   Can anyone explain why this might happen and how I could find out if text has gone (other than ringing person I texted)?   Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Serenissima.

Have you been able to ask if the person you are texting has received the text?

Does this happen to one specific number?

Does the message disappear whilst you are texting or when you press send?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Serenissima
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Katie.   On a previous occasion when this happened, I contacted the person and they had received the text OK, tho I could never see it again in Messaging.   I don't want to keep having to contact this same person all the time to ask if text has been received!   Is it possible through EE to see if the text was ever sent?  Can I see a log of my calls/messages anywhere?   The problem seems to be connected with one person, and I'm sure I can view my message to him just after I've sent it, however when I look again later on it seems to have disappeared.   Thank you for any advice.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Serenissima

Thanks for confirming. 

I would recommend speaking with our technical care team on 150. 

The team will be able to look into this further for you. 

Katie

Thank you Katie.   But I'm disappointed that there are no technical support people available online.   It would make life a lot easier.😕