EE SIM PIN

ColinBrown1
Explorer

I broke my phone and put my SIM in an old phone. I don't remember ever having a PIN for that phone. Does the SIM have a PIN? It's not 1111 I tried that.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ColinBrown1    The sim pin is on the sim not the phone so if you put that sim in any device it’ll require that sim pin to be entered.    You have 3 attempts at entering the sim pin correctly after this you’ll need your PUK code to unlock the sim and you’ll find this within your online EE account.    find the PUK code first then enter any numbers to lock the sim then use the PUK code to unlock the sim.   Alternatively, you’ll have to request a replacement Sim card. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ColinBrown1    The sim pin is on the sim not the phone so if you put that sim in any device it’ll require that sim pin to be entered.    You have 3 attempts at entering the sim pin correctly after this you’ll need your PUK code to unlock the sim and you’ll find this within your online EE account.    find the PUK code first then enter any numbers to lock the sim then use the PUK code to unlock the sim.   Alternatively, you’ll have to request a replacement Sim card.