cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do EE have deals where you get a phone & tech?

Rhianne98
Visitor

Do EE have deals where you get a phone and a tablet or notebook, on a pay monthly contract? Ear buds are of absolutely no use to me because I'm almost deaf & wear hearing aids, but I need either a new laptop or notebook as mine recently broke.

Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rhianne98   You purchase these separately.   You’ll not get a deal because of multi purchasing.       You will get a 10% discount for the monthly tariff on your account.  Best to get a phone on contract first then after a month you can add the 2nd device as a 2nd line. 

If you don’t want the 2nd device to have a contract you can purchase a tablet/laptop from the add to plan store.   This item will be paid via your monthly phone bill for 11 months.    You need to be a contract customer for 30 days before you can purchase from the add to plan store.   You’ll find that HERE 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rhianne98   You purchase these separately.   You’ll not get a deal because of multi purchasing.       You will get a 10% discount for the monthly tariff on your account.  Best to get a phone on contract first then after a month you can add the 2nd device as a 2nd line. 

If you don’t want the 2nd device to have a contract you can purchase a tablet/laptop from the add to plan store.   This item will be paid via your monthly phone bill for 11 months.    You need to be a contract customer for 30 days before you can purchase from the add to plan store.   You’ll find that HERE