cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered an accessory on Apple Watch account and can't get PIN number

pangborn76
Visitor

I ordered an accessory on my standalone apple watch account but they sent the PIN to the phone number attached to that account and now I can't receive the item as that number is not used for anything and I have no sim card for it.  I was hoping they would email the PIN but I haven't received anything.  Is there anyway to get the PIN redirected to my email address instead or an alternative number?

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you already have a mobile phone or SIM contract with EE? You cannot order an accessory online unless you already have a mobile phone or SIM contract from EE. You are expected to pay for it along with your existing EE mobile plan.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
GosforthUK
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@XRaySpeX I guess as @pangborn76 more likely meant, that he is unable to receive PIN (required for DPD delivery) because EE system obviously sending this to a SIM card, which is connected to these watches.

There were a few instances mentioned here on the Community forum, as people have similar issues. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @pangborn76 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you try and download the DPD app and create an account with the same email address that you use for the EE account. 

The DPD app should show the order and delivery from EE and the PIN for you 🙂

Leanne.