cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order being processed?

Dannyzahnelli
Visitor

Hello Community!

I have added a PS 5 to my account today and paid the £5 upfront. After the payment has been made I have received an order confirmation with my “xko” order number. I am not able to see the order in my account which is why I have called EE to check if the order is being processed. I have been told they have never seen something like this before and could not tell me what was wrong, but that the order is being processed now. I am still not able to see my order and when I search for it online a message pops up saying they cannot show me any information. Did this happen to anyone else? I am going to wait for now but I am a bit worried that the order will not be processed and cancelled in the end. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dannyzahnelli,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

This isn't anything to worry about. As your order has just been placed, there won't be any tracking information available at the moment.

When your delivery slot is confirmed, you'll receive a text from DPD with further tracking information.

You can check the estimated dispatch time for the bundle you purchased in the online shop. It looks like most are advising dispatch in 2-3 days.

If there are any issues with your order, our digital sales team will contact you directly.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dannyzahnelli,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

This isn't anything to worry about. As your order has just been placed, there won't be any tracking information available at the moment.

When your delivery slot is confirmed, you'll receive a text from DPD with further tracking information.

You can check the estimated dispatch time for the bundle you purchased in the online shop. It looks like most are advising dispatch in 2-3 days.

If there are any issues with your order, our digital sales team will contact you directly.

Hope this helps.

James